When meeting with your contractor, there are crucial questions that are very important for you to ask. This way, you’ll ensure that you have as much information as possible about what is being done and be able to make the best decisions possible for your situation.
Here are the top 5 questions you should be asking your contractor:
1. Is the window I’m choosing visually appealing? With years of experience, we can help you make a decision.
2. How does the window I’m choosing operate? Make sure you’re okay with operating the window before purchasing.
3. Will I be able to easily access both sides for cleaning? Is easily accessing both sides important to you? This is a matter of preference for the customer.
4. How easy are the windows to service? If you need a part repaired or replaced, you need to know how easily it can be accessed.
5. Is there a warranty, and what does it entail? Ask about the details of the warranty, such as what is covered and for how long.
The experts at Home Evolution are here to help you! Contact us to get started on your next window project.